DISTRICT HEATING AND ENERGY DAYS 2021
DEAR SUPPORTERS OF DISTRICT HEATING AND POWER INDUSTRY,
The Association for District Heating of the Czech Republic is glad to invite you to the jubilee 27th edition of the conference with accompanying exhibition The District Heating and Energy Days. The conference will be held traditionally at the Congress, Exhibition and Social Centrum ALDIS in Hradec Králové on April 27th – 28th 2021.
The conference participants will again meet the hottest novelties and innovations, the turbulent development in the Czech and European energetics guarantees there will be no shortage of attractive topics as well.
This important event will welcome representatives of heating plants, technological companies, municipalities, housing co-operatives or association of owners.
Why should you take part in District Heating and Energy Days?
- The most important event in the field of district heating in the Czech Republic
- Guaranteed participation of experts, authorities from the field of energy and heating and also from key areas of the economy
- Participation of the state representatives
- Comprehensive overview of all news, innovations and interesting topics in the context of current changes
- Unique combination of corporate presentation through exhibitions and participation in specialized lectures
- Unique, time and cost effective possibility of direct contact with current or potential clients at one time and in one place with precisely defined needs and interests in the field
- Possibility of promoting your company, brand, products and services
- Exceptional opportunity to strengthen existing relationships and establish new ones
- Conclusions of lectures and discussions in the framework of District Heating and Energy Days are processed by the Association for District Heating of the Czech Republic. They advance the results in negotiations with the government and other interest organizations.
- ENERGY-CLIMATIC FRAME 2030
- TECHNIQUE AND TECHNOLOGY IN THE HEATING INDUSTRY
- CUSTOMER CARE IN THE HEATING INDUSTRY
- WASTE AND ITS ENERGETIC UTILISATION
- ECONOMY AND LEGISLATION IN THE HEATING INDUSTRY
- ENERGY SAVING, MEASURING, ACCUMULATION