DISTRICT HEATING AND ENERGY DAYS 2018
DEAR SUPPORTERS OF DISTRICT HEATING AND POWER INDUSTRY,
Number of presented companies: 105 (41 media partners from that number)
Number of lectures: 53
ALDIS in Hradec Králové
District Heating and Energy Days are to be held in ALDIS Congress Centre in Hradec Králové already known to representatives of energy branch from past events. The Congress Centre offers enough room for conference program and accompanying exhibition. Within walking distance from the quiet Elbe riverbank where ALDIS is situated, you can find historical centre of the city and hotels with sufficient capacity of high-standard accommodation.
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE PART IN DISTRICT HEATING AND ENERGY DAYS?
- The most important event in the field of district heating in the Czech Republic
- Guaranteed participation of experts, authorities from the field of energy and heating and also from key areas of the economy
- Participation of the state representatives
- Comprehensive overview of all news, innovations and interesting topics in the context of current changes
- Unique combination of corporate presentation through exhibitions and participation in specialized lectures
- Unique, time and cost effective possibility of direct contact with current or potential clients at one time and in one place with precisely defined needs and interests in the field
- Possibility of promoting your company, brand, products and services
- Exceptional opportunity to strengthen existing relationships and establish new ones
- Conclusions of lectures and discussions in the framework of District Heating and Energy Days are processed by the Association for District Heating of the Czech Republic. They advance the results in negotiations with the government and other interest organizations.
- Ing. Lenka Kovačovská, Ph.D., Minister Deputy for Energetics, Ministry of Trade and Industry
- Ing. Jaromír Manhart, Waste Department Director, Ministry of Environment
- Ing. Pavel Zámyslický, Ph.D., Energetics and Climate Protection Department Director, Ministry of Environment
- prof. Ing. Pavel Noskievič, CSc., Expert Advisor in the Energetic Research Center, VŠB - Technical University Ostrava
- Ing. Petr Jeník, Chairman of the Board, Heating Plant in Otrokovice
- Ing. Petr Fajmon, MBA, General Director, Heating Plant in Brno
- Ing. Jan Kanta, Director of Legislative and Market Department, ČEZ, a.s.
- Ing. Martin Hanák, Department Director, Association of the Czech and Moravian Housing Cooperatives
- Milan Chromík MSc., Director of the Waste Division, Veolia Česká republika, a.s.
- Ing. Martin Hájek, Ph.D., Director of the Executive Department, The District Heating Association of the Czech Republic
- Ing. Aleš Pohl, Managing Director, Exponex s.r.o.
- District heating and cooling supply
- Utilization of heating sources in the smart grid and decentralized heating environment
- District heating development potential in the Czech Republic
- District heating technique and technology
- Energy legislation
- Waste and its utilization in energetics