DISTRICT HEATING AND ENERGY DAYS 2017
Dear district heating and energy supporters,
We would like to invite you for already 23rd District Heating and Energy Days Conference accompanied by the thematic Exhibition that will take place in traditional Congress, Exhibition and Social Centre ALDIS in the city of Hradec Králové from 25th to 26th April 2017. The final gala evening held in the exclusive premises of Tereziánský Dvůr Hotel will be also the inseparable part of the Conference program.
Last year we introduced shorter two days Conference schedule. As it proved to be a very successful step, we would like to continue in this efficient trend – especially with regard to the increasing importance of the Conference.
The forthcoming 23rd District Heating and Energy Conference will introduce branch novelties, it will bring more attractive lectures and furthermore it will dedicate more attention to the required thematic blocs.
We are looking forward to meet you all, exhibitors, partners or participants…
ALDIS in Hradec Králové
District Heating and Energy Days are to be held in ALDIS Congress Centre in Hradec Králové already known to representatives of energy branch from past events. The Congress Centre offers enough room for conference program and accompanying exhibition. Within walking distance from the quiet Elbe riverbank where ALDIS is situated, you can find historical centre of the city and hotels with sufficient capacity of high-standard accommodation.
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE PART IN DISTRICT HEATING AND ENERGY DAYS?
- The most important event in the field of district heating in the Czech Republic
- Guaranteed participation of experts, authorities from the field of energy and heating and also from key areas of the economy
- Participation of the state representatives
- Comprehensive overview of all news, innovations and interesting topics in the context of current changes
- Unique combination of corporate presentation through exhibitions and participation in specialized lectures
- Unique, time and cost effective possibility of direct contact with current or potential clients at one time and in one place with precisely defined needs and interests in the field
- Possibility of promoting your company, brand, products and services
- Exceptional opportunity to strengthen existing relationships and establish new ones
- Conclusions of lectures and discussions in the framework of District Heating and Energy Days are processed by the Association for District Heating of the Czech Republic. They advance the results in negotiations with the government and other interest organizations.
- Ing. Lenka Kovačovská, MPO
- Ing. Pavel Šolc Ministry of Industry and Trade, deputy minister for Industry and energy policies
- Ing. Pavel Zámyslický, Ph.D., Ministry of Environment
- Prof. Ing. Pavel Noskievič, CSc., Technical University of Ostrava, chief scientist of Energy Research Center
- Ing. František Foltýn, Teplárna Otrokovice, a.s. - Deputy Chairman, Teplárna Kyjov, a.s. - Deputy Chairman
- Ing. Jan Kanta, ČEZ, a.s. - Head of legal and trade department
- RNDr. Jiří Bárta, Union of Czech and Moravian Housing Co-operatives, chairman
- Ing. Martin Hájek, Ph.D., Association for District Heating of the Czech Republic, director
- Ing. Aleš Pohl, Exponex s.r.o., managing director
- District heating and cooling supply
- Utilization of heating sources in the smart grid and decentralized heating environment
- District heating development potential in the Czech Republic
- District heating technique and technology
- Energy legislation
- Waste and its utilization in energetics